- 3 tablespoons coconut or olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, very thinly sliced
- 1 pound shitake mushrooms, brushed clean and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded or grated carrot
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 red or yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoons ginger, peeled and chopped or grated
- 3 cups zoodles (spiralized zucchini)
In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Once hot, add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 6-7 minutes. Remove chicken to a plate and reserve.
Add remaining oil and add shitake mushrooms. Cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Once browned, add scallions, carrot, garlic, pepper and cabbage, and sauté until all veggies are soft and slightly browned, about 6-7 minutes
While the veggies cook, in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, sriracha and ginger.
Once the veggies are cooked, add zoodles, cooked chicken and the sauce to the pan. Toss to coat and cook until flavors are well-distributed, about 3-4 minutes.
July 11, 2017
June 16, 2017
June 11, 2017