Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Maple Vinaigrette
“You need salad and you need Brussels sprouts at your Thanksgiving table, cut the work in half and make a Brussels sprout salad!”
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted and salted pepitas
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cranberries
Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a large skillet and preheat over medium-high heat. Once the pan is warm, add Brussels sprouts and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook sprouts, stirring occasionally, until they begin to crisp and become slightly browned, about 6-8 minutes.
While the Brussels sprouts are cooking, make your dressing in the bottom of the serving bowl (less dishes to clean!). Add the Dijon, maple syrup, white wine vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Whisk until combined.
Add Brussels sprouts to the bowl. Add pecans, pepitas and dried cherries or cranberries and toss to combine.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show
Cheesy-Stuffed Monkey Bread With Roasted Garlic
January 29, 2019
Appetizer Tree: Antipasto Tree with Garlic Knots
December 14, 2018
Cheesy Baked Rigatoni with Pumpkin
November 15, 2018