Turkey Dinner Nachos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped or grated
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock or water
- 1 6-ounce bag tortilla chips
- 1 14.5-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 1 avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1 romaine heart, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 handful cilantro, picked and chopped
- Juice of1 lime
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños, for garnish (optional)
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add in the turkey and cook, breaking it up into small pieces with a wooden spoon or a potato masher.
Once the meat is just about cooked through, add garlic, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Deglaze the pan with a few tablespoons of stock or water, and remove from heat.
While the turkey is cooking, arrange tortilla chips in an even layer on a large sheet tray. Top with turkey mixture and scatter black beans over the top. Top with cheddar cheese and broil in the oven for about 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
Top hot nachos with avocado, romaine, yogurt, red onion, cilantro, lime juice and jalapeños.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show on Tuesday, 18 October 2016
One-Skillet, Cheese-Stuffed Roasted Chicken Meatballs
July 11, 2017
No-Bake Unicorn Cake
May 26, 2017
May 26, 2017