Peach Salsa Dog
- 4 peaches, chopped
- 1 seedless cucumber, seeds removed, and finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion Zest and juice of
- 2 limes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 chicken or tofu hot dogs, split and griddled or grilled
- 8 whole wheat hot dog buns, toasted or grilled to warm through
- Spicy mustard, for topping
In a bowl, combine peaches, cucumber, jalapeño, onion, lime zest and juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Place cooked dogs in buns and top with spicy mustard and peach salsa.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show on Tuesday, 18 October 2016
October 22, 2018
July 11, 2017
May 26, 2017