Buffalo Cobb Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup hot sauce, I prefer Frank’s Red Hot
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 romaine hearts, finely chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced and dressed with a little lemon juice to prevent browning
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
Preheat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once warm, add chicken and cook on one side until brown. Flip the chicken and cook through on the other side. Once is cooked, remove from heat and add hot sauce to the hot pan and coat the chicken evenly. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes, thinly slice and reserve.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, buttermilk, white wine vinegar, Dijon, lemon juice, dill, garlic and onion powders, and fresh chives. Reserve.
Build salad on a large serving platter: Start with a base of romaine lettuce. In rows across the romaine, arrange the remaining ingredients: eggs, avocado, carrot, celery, chicken, red onion, blue cheese and bacon. Top with dressing and serve.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show on Tuesday, 18 October 2016
July 11, 2017
April 16, 2017
April 16, 2017