- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound broccoli, sliced or broken into long florets
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 12 flour tortillas, charred
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add in broccoli, garlic, red chili flakes, salt and pepper, and sauté until the broccoli is browned, about 7-8 minutes. Deglaze the pan with stock and reduce by half. Remove from heat. Add in lemon zest, juice, ricotta cheese, honey, water chestnuts and pine nuts. Stir well to combine.
To serve, spoon broccoli mixture into tortillas.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show on Tuesday, 18 October 2016
November 15, 2018
October 19, 2018
September 26, 2018