BBQ Chicken Tacos With Grilled Corn Salsa
For the Honey BBQ Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup (I prefer the low-sugar kind)
- 1/4 cup honey, maple syrup or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Black pepper, to taste
For the Grilled Corn Salsa:
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup cilantro, stemmed and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and meat pulled off bones and shredded
- 12 to 16 corn tortillas, charred
Combine all the ingredients for the BBQ sauce in a small sauce pot and place over medium-high heat. Bring sauce to a bubble then reduce heat to simmer. Cook another 15-20 minutes or until reduced and thickened.
Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat or a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill corn on all sides until charred. Let cool then cut kernels off the cob into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mix corn with onion, red pepper, jalapeño, lime zest and juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine Honey BBQ Sauce with the pulled chicken. Serve in corn tortillas topped with Grilled Corn Salsa.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show on Tuesday, 18 October 2016
One-Skillet, Cheese-Stuffed Roasted Chicken Meatballs
July 11, 2017
No-Bake Unicorn Cake
May 26, 2017
May 26, 2017