15-Minute Mexican Grilled Chicken and Veggies
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red onions, 1 sliced and 1 finely chopped
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 zucchini, spiralized with a spiralizer tool
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 20 fresh cherries, pitted and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime, divided
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cilantro, stemmed and chopped (optional)
Heat a grill pan or an outdoor grill to medium-high. Rub the chicken with the chili powder, 1 tablespoon cumin, the coriander, salt and pepper, and grill on both sides until cooked through. Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing
Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add in sliced onion and peppers, and sauté for 4-5 minutes or until slightly brown. Add spiralized zucchini and spinach to the pan, and stir to combine. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted. Season with salt and pepper, and remove from heat.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together cherries, chopped red onion, salt, pepper and juice of half a lime. (We didn’t have any cilantro in the kitchen, but this salsa would be great with a little cilantro mixed in as well!)
In another small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon cumin, salt, pepper and the juice of the other half of the lime.
To plate, serve the vegetable mix on the bottom of the plate or bowl, top with chicken, Greek yogurt sauce and cherry salsa.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show on Tuesday, 18 October 2016
July 11, 2017
April 16, 2017
April 16, 2017