No-Cook Italian Salad
For the couscous:
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 pound salami, sliced 1/4-inch thick, diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, diced
- 3 roasted red peppers from a jar, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella, chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach or arugula
- 10 to 12 basil leaves, chopped
Place couscous in a mixing bowl and add 1 cup of boiling water, salt, olive oil, and sun dried tomatoes. Stir to combine and cover immediately with plastic wrap. Let sit 10 minutes, remove plastic and fluff with a fork.
In another large mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard, red wine vinegar, olive oil salt, and pepper. To the vinaigrette, add in the shallot, and raisins and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Once the raisins have plumped up, add pine nuts, artichoke hearts, zucchini, red peppers, mozzarella and basil. Toss to combine.
Mix in warm couscous, arugula, basil, and serve.
Check out the fb live fun here!
It's a fall party! We're LIVE with Grant and Jeanette cooking up our favorite dishes for our favorite season. As always, ask us your questions and share your thoughts in the comments, and we might give you a shout out!Posted by The Rachael Ray Show on Tuesday, 18 October 2016
July 11, 2017
April 16, 2017
April 16, 2017